BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Friday, August 13, 2010

Drs Phone Call!

So this morning i woke up to find a voicemail from my drs office. I listened to it and they said to call back as soon as i got the message. I called and they were busy so they called me back like 10 mins later. She said my glucose test came back, and i failed it! They said my sugar levels were in the 150's and thats higher than they like to see, normal would be under 140. I had this weird feeling that i would fail it ,and i dont really know why. So they scheduled me to come in Tuesday of next week to do the 3hr glucose test, which doesnt sound like fun to me! I have to fast, first of all thats hard when your 6 1/2 months pregnant! Then they draw my blood at 830AM and make me pee in a cup, then i have to wait an hr, they draw my blood again, wait another hr, then they draw it again! Then wait another hr then they draw it again! I asked if i could leave in between and i cant!! She told me to bring a book or something to do! I guess ill bring some magazines and my ipod or something! Well heres to hoping i pass on Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment