BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Friday, August 27, 2010

27 Weeks drs appt

So Wednesday i had my 27 week drs appt!Can you beleive it!?! I cannot! Time is just slipping away from me i feel like! Its a bittersweet feeling. My drs appt was the fastest one i have EVER had! Even with my previous pregnancies with Nicholas and Kennedy! i iwas in,out and all done within maybe 30 mins! I gained 4 lbs since Tuesday! So 6 days and 4lbs! Yikes! Ive gained 31lbs so far already which my dr said shes not worried about since im so small to begin with! I did not have an U/S that day which was kind of a bummer but thats ok. Im only getting them every 4 weeks now which i guess is progress so i wont complain! Her heartbeat was 150bpm.Then we talked and i asked her some questions. We talked about when she is planning on taking my stitch out. The plan is to have an exam at 35 or 36 weeks to so she can look and see my stitch and see if my cervix healed over my stitches like it did with Kennedy. If it did or does then i will have to go to the hospital and go to surgery and be put under. With Kennedy i went in for what was supposed to be an easy cerclage removal ad it turned into a nightmare! I was at the drs office for 3hrs or more with her trying to get the stitches out(i had 2 sets with Kennedy) but my cervix had healed over my stitch which my dr has never seen before! odd! I had crystalized tissue and bled horribly and they ended up taking m to L&D then going to surgery to have me put under to get them taken out. We are trying o prevent all that this time hopefully! She told me i could go faster this time also. With Kennedy i had them taken out on a Tuesday and i was 3.5cm instantly! I had her 3 days later ,and when i showed up to the hospital i was 8cm! So she told me to be careful this time about my contractions so i dont have her at home! I have a very high pain tolerance so its hard for me to judge! Its a little freaky! I cant beleive we are already talking abou this! i feel like i just found out i was pregnant! I will say having a toddler to take care of makes time go by so much faster she keeps me busy! I have to start my MSPI diet here really soon and im not looking foward to that!ugh! i go back Sept 8th for a growth scan and a cervical check by U/S. I cant wait to see her! Maybe she will cooperate and we will get a good 3d of her face! Last couple times all we got was her ear! her face is like right into my placenta since i have an interior placenta. I only have a few drs appts left which is a little crazy! She said i have one at 29 weeks U/S,31 weeks,33 weeks U/S, 35 weeks, and then either 36 or 37 weeks or both depending! So only 5 or 6! I cant wait to meet her! I do not feel prepared at all for her! I have my baby shower coming up on the 26th of Sept! that should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment