BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Drs appt Tues.

So Tuesday i called my Ob's office to let them know i had been contracting like crazy and still was thinking i had my infection plus having this sore feeling down there. So they told me to come in and just be checked out,even though my Dr was out of town. So they got me in within an hour so i hurried got ready, dropped Kennedy off at my gmas and rushed there to make it on time. I waited about 2 mins before they saw me. I saw the new female dr that had just started like a week ago so i was thinking how i wish i saw one of her other partners but oh well what can you do. So i gave them a urine sample went and got undressed and waited in a room. I was a little upset/disapointed that they didnt do an US. So she came in, had no clue anything about me, kind of acted snotty to me for coming in. She has no clue the things i have been thru so that pissed me off. She checked the babys heartbeat which was good, even though she didnt even tell me what it was. The she checked my fundal height which my dr has NEVER done even with my last pregnancy, i just always have US's so they measure her then. She said i was measuring perfect which is good i guess. Then they did the exam and she could see my stitch and it was all the way around no dilation and she said it felt fine. Then she swabbed me to check if my infection was gone. It is, so thats good. Im supposed to take my Procardia every 6 hrs when im getting contractionsm then my other one at nightime like always. SO i guess i feel a little better but i go back this Wed. August 11th at 11am so i will get to see my regular dr who i love and makes me feel comfortable and reassured. I will get an US and my glucose test and i think she is starting my FFN test that day also. SO heres to another week of being pregnant! Ill be 24 weeks tmr! "viable" which is a huge step for me, i feel like i have been holding my breath to get to this point! I just count by weeks i drive myself a little crazy! I just want her to be safe.♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey! My apologies for not being here for you, but I know you understand....there is no time!!! I am so sorry you are having these scares and things that feel unassuring...if you ever feel insecure, try to speak up the best that you can....I find that docs I didnt know would NEVER check my chart and acted like idiots half the time. You are gonna make it, and hooray for viability!!!! Hugs xxx Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You are fine Nan! I know how busy you are so no worries! Im doing ok, i just have my little freak outs i guess. I though maybe it would be easier the 2nd time around but i was wrong! I just count my days till i go to the dr! I go Wed so only 2 days, then ill update! Take care! Autumn is so stinking cute! Enjoy this age, they get big so fast! You wont know where the time went!♥

    ReplyDelete