BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

25 Week Belly and my 3hr glucose test!

So today was my repeat 3 hr glucose test. Yay me! Not! I was not looking foward to sitting at my drs for 3+ hrs. I took my Ipodand a word search and some magazines. They do have a tv there too. I got in right away they had me pee drew blood draw number one then the wait was on. an hr later smae thing pee, then blood draw. Then repeat 2 more times, so in all 4 times. Good thing i dont mind needles! Actually the time went by really fast i think which is good. i was just so hingry and jacked up on sugar by the time i left there! Im a little worried i might have it though,i dont know if im being negative or what but we will see when they call tmr. the nurse said i was spilling alot of sugar in my urine all 4 times which isnt good. So will have to wait to get the verdict, they are supposed to call tmr and i know i will be antsy!

Here are my 25 week pics a week late! Sorry! Im huge these days, or so i feel!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment