BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

25 Week Appt!!

So today was my lovely glucose test!yay me! Actually i dont mind that drink, i just dont like chugging sugary stuff. My appt was bright and early this morning i got there and they got me right in. they drew my blood and i had my US. I asked Pat (my favorite US tech) if she could maybe get her face in 3d for me she told me she would try! That was to no luck,boo! I have an anterior placenta so it is placed right on the front of my stomach so every shot the placenta is blocking her little face!dang it! I really wanted to see what she looked like, maybe next time! She is still head down and im sure will remain that way, Kennedy did from 20 weeks on. This one has been head down since my 20 week appt too. They just want to get out i guess! We got to see her little hands and her opening her mouth and her little feet and toes! Shes so cute! eek! I have a feeling shes going to look like her sister! I can tell from her profile that they have the same little nose! Next was my growth scan to see how much she weighed. She is 1lb 12 ozs! Almost 2lbs already! Shes 60% which is AWESOME! She has a 75% head!haha...so did Kennedy! Its for all their brains i guess!hehe..Then they went on to measure my cervix, which i havent had checked in over 3 weeks. It was measuring around 3.6cm which is a little shorter but nothing to worry about. They dont worry till you get under 2cm or your cervix meets the stitch. No funneling either which is great! After that i got to go into a regular room and wait for my dr. She was actually pretty fast today which i love! We didnt have too much to really talk about. Just registering for the hospital, my diet i will have to be on here soon for MSPI. Kennedy had it so this baby has a very high likelyhood she will too, and in order to breastfeed i have to cut out all milk and soy products! Which im sure will be a challenge! My hips have been hurting SO bad! They never hurt with Kennedy, it is just horrible! She told me to buy one of those belly supports or even a belly band would help she said, so i might try that. Since shes head down shes putting alot of pressure down there. Its hard to walk and to sleep! Ive gained 27lbs as of today! She told me that was a little high, but is not concerned since i am a small person and loose it right away. I gained alot with Kennedy too and was under my regular weight by my 6 week appt! Im lucky! Good genes i guess! We also talked about the cerclage removal, which seems a little crazy to me! This pregnancy is going by in a flash! Which i like but then again it makes me sad.She told me she would remove it between 36 weeks and 37 like we did Kennedys, i had Kennedy 3 days later. She told me i could go even faster this time!yikes! So really i have 11 weeks or less left! I need to get going on getting her stuff together, i dont feel prepared at this point! Im going to start going every 2 weeks, and having US's every 4 weeks for now. So heres to 25 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment