BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Thursday, May 20, 2010

13 Week Belly Pics!

Here are some new pictures of my growing belly! They were taken on Monday, im getting super big super fast. Does this mean its a boy?!?! We will see i guess! My gut feeling is its a boy! I can't wait to find out, 20 weeks cannot come soon enough! Im also starting to feel the baby move! Exciting! I have been for a couple weeks actually, with Kennedy i was 14ish weeks so it happens early for me i guess! Tomorrow is my cerclage placement/surgery, wish me luck. As long as maybe it goes a little smoother than with Kennedy i will be fine. Adam took the day off so he will be with me. We have to get up at 4am to get ready, wake Kennedy up and take her to grandma's shes going to be so confused! Poor girl! I will post tomorrow after i get home if im feeling up to it!


2 comments:

  1. so cute! best wishes for tomorrow hon...let me know how you do. hugs, nan xxx

    ReplyDelete