BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cerclage removal 11-01-10

This morning was my cerclage removal. I must say i was super nervous. I think its worse that i knew what to expect, and last time was not in any way a good expirenece. She cam in and we got started, she could see my whole stitch. SHe just cut and pulled and it all pulled out at once! I did freak out, since it hurt SUPER bad, but at least it came out quickly! Afterwards she checked me and i was 3.5cm and 90% and she can feel her head! Then she stripped my membranes and i got to go home. Ive been contracting all day but just not enough to go in yet! Im hoping its soon. With Kennedy i was in labor for 3 days after which sucked! So im hoping maybe tmr i will go! I cannot wait to me her!

No comments:

Post a Comment