BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Saturday, October 23, 2010

32 Week Appt







I know im so far behind on posting! Things have been a little crazy here lately!
At my 32 week appt. I had my last U/S! I cannot even believe it! This was a 3hr appt! It wasnt meant to be but it was! First off the US tech kept measureing her and measuring her, she was freaking me out! Come to find out she was doing that becasue the baby was so big! She was weighing 5lbs 1oz at 32w 3 days! Holy crap! So that took a long time, then she couldnt get a measurement of my cervix because her head is so low. SO i had to wait for my dr to come in and re measure her to make sure she really was that large first of all and to see if she could get my cervix. Yep she really is that big! They told me at 40 weeks she would be 10lbs!! WOW! Then she still couldnt see my cervix so i had to have the dumb trans vaginal U/S. My cervix was 3.2cm so still good, her head is just right there pushing on it! I only gained a pound at that appt. Her heart rate was good, 141bpm and shes still being shy and not letting us see her little face! I guess i will see it soon enough anyways! Heres my 32 week belly! Im feeling huge!

It has been so nice here still i cant believe it! We took Kennedy to the pumpkin patch which she loved of course! She enjoyed it much more this year than last! I also had my baby shower which turned out great! I had a good time! I feel more prepared for her to be here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment