BabyFetus Ticker
 BabyFruit Ticker
pregnancy

Friday, April 23, 2010

3rd Drs Appt, 2nd Ultrasound, March 19th





So I went Monday for my ultrasound and drs appt. I was anxious to see the baby again! I got right in, i dont even think i waited 5 mins! Which was great. They started the ultrasound and i could see the baby immediately. The baby was wiggling around! It was so cute! the babys heartrate was 178BPM so alot higher than last time which is good! The baby was measuring bigger than what we thought i should be at, i should have bee 8 weeks 3 days but i was actually 9 weeks. So that was great! I gained some days! They also did a 3d ultrasound which was so good! The US tech couldnt believe how good it turned out! me either! You could see everything and the umbilical cord and all! My cervix still looked good 4cm so thats great although we know that will all change here soon. After my US they moved me to another room and my dr came in, we talked about all my symptoms again and she was making sure i was doing good. We discussed what day to schedule my surgery for my stitches, I am getting them May 21st. At Lakeside.I will be 13 weeks 4 days. With Kennedy i was 15 weeks 6 days and i was already dilating, so we needed to do them sooner this time. Oh and my new due date is November 22nd 2010. Which is 2 days before i was due with Kennedy! I will have the baby in Oct most likely she said, when i hit 36 weeks they take my stitches out then i will go soon after that. I hit 36 weeks Oct 25th. Im hoping that they are not born the same day! We will have to plan Kennedys bday a week or 2 early this year so we can have it before the baby comes! I have my 3rd ultrasound in 3 weeks May 5th for my 12 week NT scan. Hopefully Adam will be able to go with this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment